4. ONLINE EVENT SERIES - Palliative Care for Non-cancer Illnesses: End-Stage Heart Failure (Presented 3 Oct 2013)103E In Stock
The link and password to view the video will be emailed to you within approximately 24 - 48 business hours of purchase to the email address provided at checkout.
Palliative Care for Non-cancer Illnesses: End-Stage Heart Failure
Our fourth session will examine end stage heart failure and palliative care for those afflicted. Topics will include pain management, disease complications, and best practices. Hosted by Dr. James Downar, Dr. Leah Steinberg and Dr. Heather Ross.
- Describe the natural history & prevalence of CHF
- Describe the process of advance care planning for patients with CHF and their families
- Discuss the indicators of late stage CHF
- Describe specific issues of end of life care for patients with CHF
This recording is $20 for unlimited access to the streamed recording. We cannot provide accreditation for those accessing the recording. You will need an internet connection to access the recording as it is streamed not downloaded. You will also need Flash Player or HTML 5 player and speakers to view/hear the presentation.